BrandSpark Canadian Shopper Study
The BrandSpark Canadian Shopper Study captures the voice of the principal shopper, featuring attitudes on shopping and media habits, beauty, food and household purchase drivers, the economy, the environment, private label and more.
The findings represent one of the nation’s most up-to-date and comprehensive studies. It’s also one of the only shopper studies of this size with year over year trends as well as new emerging trends.
- Purchase drivers by category (food, health and beauty, and household)
- Media effectiveness and trends
- Brand name vs. private label drivers
- Current health and environmental concerns
- Global consumer trends and insights (including Canada, US, China, Turkey, UK, Germany, France, Brazil, Mexico)
Please contact Kim Diamond, KDiamond@BestNewProductAwards.com or 647-727-4582 for more information.