BrandSpark International / American Shopper Study
The BrandSpark / American Shopper Study captures the voice of the principal shopper, featuring attitudes on shopping and media habits, beauty, food and household purchase drivers, the economy, the environment, private label and more.
The findings represent one of the nation’s most up-to-date and comprehensive studies. It’s also one of the only shopper studies of this size with year over year trends as well as new emerging trends. Topline trends from the BrandSpark / American Shopper Study are included in the entry fee.
BrandSpark International conducts a nationwide online survey of American consumers (age 18+) involved in household shopping. The survey, fielded between November and December, is weighted by gender, age and region to conform to IRI data and reflect the principal shopper.
- Purchase drivers by category (Food & Beverages, Health & Beauty, Household and Kids)
- Media effectiveness and trends
- Brand name vs. private label drivers
- Current health and environmental concerns
- Global consumer trends and insights (including Canada, US, China, Turkey, UK, Germany, France, Brazil, Mexico)
Please contact Kim Diamond, KDiamond@BestNewProductAwards.com or 647-727-4582 for more information.